We have a unique health and wellness coach. Her name is Adam Cole. We will be talking about Best practices for optimal fitness and nutrition.
- My name is Adam Cole and I am 40 years old.
- Married with 2 young children.
- I currently reside and work in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- A veteran of the U.S. Air Force
- I have a bachelor’s degree in Global Health and Nutrition from VIA University in Denmark
- Certified Personal Trainer through VIA University
- WKC certified Kettlebell Instructor
- I am a competitive kettlebell sport athlete and an all around kettlebell freak
- A lover of obstacle course racing, power lifting and mountain bike riding
For additional podcast from Healthy Living With Eric Su visit www.ericwsu.com/podcasts.
Remember, Eric Su’s FREE Results Coaching Strategy session: www.ericwsu.com/freecoachingcall
Watch Eric Su on Facebook Live. Visit www.facebook.com/ericwsutrainer every Friday at 9:30am CST.
Remember rate and review this episode on itunes
See you at the next episode
The post #155 Adam Cole – Best practices for optimal fitness and nutrition. #hlwes appeared first on Eric W Su.